Down Payment Assistance
Communities First Ohio - Down Payment Assistance Made Simple
The Greater Cincinnati Redevelopment Authority is proud to offer the Communities First - Down Payment Assistance program, providing first mortgage financing and down payment / closing cost assistance grants to eligible homebuyers. The Redevelopment Authority created Communities First - Ohio as part of a commitment to increasing homeownership opportunities for residents in Ohio.
What are the Highlights?
Impact to Date
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible, all borrowers must:
- Meet standard industry guidelines.
- Not exceed maximum income limits.
- Have a maximum debt-to-income ratio of 45% (may vary).
- Have a minimum FICO credit score of 640.
- Occupy the property as their principal residence within 60 days.
- Apply through a participating lender.