Short Vine Mixed-Use Development
Corryville development brings increased density to this uptown neighborhood business district
Adding density to the Short Vine business district near the University of Cincinnati, Uptown Rental Properties LLC will construct two new buildings. One building will include approximately eight market-rate apartments and 2,250 square feet of street-level retail space. A second, multi-family structure will bring an additional 19 market-rate apartments. The project also encompasses related improvements to utility infrastructure, landscaping, and streetscaping.
- The development will add a total of approximately 40 temporary jobs during construction at a total annual payroll of $1,920,000 and approximately 2 permanent jobs post-construction at a total annual payroll of $90,000.
- The addition of approximately 27 new market-rate apartments will bring additional residents supporting existing Short Vine businesses.
- Two new buildings, one mixed-use and one multi-family
- Approximately 27 market-rate apartments
- Additional new retail/commercial space
- Streetscape and landscape improvements