Bond Hill Business District
The Bond Hill Business District provides multiple lots available for retail / mixed-use development along the heavily traversed Reading Road corridor. Great opportunities for micro-entrepreneurs, small businesses, and new-to-market concepts.
- Central location in the Cincinnati MSA less than 1 mile from I-75 and the Norwood Lateral providing connectivity to the rest of the region
- The Seymour / Reading Road corridor has seen over $270 MM in new investment including 300 new homes, new schools, recreational facilities, and religious institutions
- Regional Employment Center of 75,000 daytime employees
- Concentration of $2.5 B in buying power currently under served by retail such as food and drink establishments.
- 1.81 Acres
- Mixed-Use with street-level Retail
- The Port has worked for more than two years to facilitate the development of a coherent, community-endorsed vision in Bond Hill / Roselawn; enabling the neighborhoods to organize demand for community investment around articulated priorities and outcomes. Revitalizing and maintaining the Reading Road Corridor within the Bond Hill and Roselawn business districts is the community’s No. 1 shared goal for its future. Through this plan, the neighborhoods gave voice to desired businesses: those with a “heavy emphasis on food and drink (breakfast, coffee, lunch, fast casual, family friendly/full-service restaurants) and/or light office uses.”
VP Neighborhood Development, The Port
Interested in this Property? Then let's Talk!