Home Repair Program
Home Repair Pilot Program
The Hamilton County Landbank's Home Repair Pilot Program offers financing for resident homeowners to make repairs to address exterior code violations.
DO I QUALIFY?
- Current on real estate taxes or currently in a payment plan
- Income at or below 80% AMI
- Located in Evanston + Walnut Hills, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Single-family and owner-occupied
- Active code violation order(s)
- Exterior repairs for code violations (roofs, windows, siding, porches, gutters, painting, weatherization, fountain repair, walkways, and driveways)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Awarded on a first-come, first-served basis
- No repayment needed!
- Up to $15,000 available per household
- Step One: Check eligibility
- Step Two: Download, print, and fill out application
- Step Three: Submit completed application to the Hamilton County Landbank team