Home Repair Program
Home Repair Pilot Program
The Hamilton County Landbank's Home Repair Pilot Program offers financing for resident homeowners to make repairs to address exterior code violations and critical repairs.
DO I QUALIFY?
- Current on real estate taxes or currently in a payment plan
- Income at or below 80% AMI
- Located in Evanston + Walnut Hills, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Single-family and owner-occupied
- Active code violation order(s) or critical repairs
- Exterior repairs for code violations (roofs, windows, siding, porches, gutters, painting, weatherization, fountain repair, walkways, and driveways)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Awarded on a first-come, first-served basis
- No repayment needed!
- Up to $15,000 available per household
- Step One: Check eligibility
- Step Two: Download, print, and fill out application
- Step Three: Submit completed application to the Hamilton County Landbank team